Slot illumination?

hockeyhero

Do you think nintendo should bring a different slot illuminamtion colour option like green or red.

Please say what colour you would like

Werbung:

Danny

Not really..
The blue one is pretty nice any other color wouldn't match the wii's main color..
I'm just saying in E3 they showed different wii colors but they "cancelled" them but they kept the slot illumination the same :)

Ryano

Well I don't know, if they bring out new colousr then yes they should bring out new slot illuminations for the new colour, but for the current Wii, I say leave it as it is.

badboykane

Apakarta said:
white is the best colour for we....but the black version was really cool too

LOL, he means the slot light on the dvd slot, currently it is blue.

The blue slot light looks pretty good anyway, I changed my case for a black one and the blue light looks great with it, I might mod it and change the light to red though as black and red looks pretty good too.

Squiddy

Does it really matter?
We play the Wii for it's (non-existant decent library) games, not to stare at the console for hours at end.

badboykane

True but looks do make a difference when in a nice cabinet. I have my Wii on a nice tv cabinet under my nice tv. My tv is black, my PS3 is black, my 360 Elite is black, so I thought I would change my Wii case into a black one so it blended in better.
I think a lot of people mod their consoles just because they can, that way they don't all have the same as everyone else.
Have you seen the crazy mods people have done to their 360 consoles and PC cases. I am one of the ones with a crazy PC case mod.

Werbung: