Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't mind

• Total voters
Werbung:

sad

I think it should because there are lots of virtual console games out and channel that are coming out soo the wii need space for all of them

besides that u can expand the wii meamory by sd cards some are even 8 gigs!!

I hope this was helpful!!!

badboykane

I think it should but at the same time I think it would have been better to have just released it with one at launch rather than bring one out later at extra cost.

At some point Nintendo may bring out demo downloads so then a HD would be handy.

Matt

I voted no. Simply because it would put the price of the Wii up quite a fair whack. I like it at the price it is now ;)

BeatMario

Matt said:
I voted no. Simply because it would put the price of the Wii up quite a fair whack. I like it at the price it is now ;)

I voted yes.
Sure the price will rise, but I'm also sure that the price'll still be lower than any other next-gen console out there.

Geno

I chose yes. Simply because Nintendo could do it without raising the price, there already making a hefty profit with each Wii, they could have put a small HDD easily, though I guess they don't want to spare any profit...

Other reasons I would want it is for Wii Demos, I would enjoy a demo of Brawl or SMG, but that's not going to happen with our current amount of space.

Jailbreak

I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for a HD, though I can imagin it would put some people off. Maybe they could release two versions like with the 360

Grif

Jailbreak said:
It would be good though if like on the 360 you could save all of your music to the wii and listen to it in games.

You CAN do that, though, just with an SD card.

Anyways, why does it have to be a hard drive?

You can buy solid state (flash) drives of up to 32 gigs these days, more than double the size of the 360's standard HD. It'd raise the Wii's price a fair bit, but, you could DL a fair amount of stuff.

DGProlific

I voted "I don't mind" only because the SD Cards work fine for me. But also having the option of having a (usb) hard drive couldn't hurt either.

Werbung: