Servers are now fixes and Lag free.

Defender

Sometimes lag happens but now the server is fixed and any lag you get is YOUR connection. I optimized my Kernel and now its working 100%. Both servers. PuNx will be adding a scrim server soon for practice and scrims. Also in the works is the Lo3.com site. I will be selling 10 person privs for $35 a month.

Lots to happen and thank god the servers are fixed. I was about to give the fuck up.

I will also mess around with AMX soon to see how those results are.

Werbung:
G

Wow, defender. Still an idiot, I see. Do you think that useless technobabble will fool anyone?

Sometimes lag happens but now the server is fixed and any lag you get is YOUR connection
Yeah, the hops, location or the sheer amount of users connected to it has nothing to do with it. :roll:

I optimized my Kernel and now its working 100%.
Optimized them, huh? lol. I'd sure love to know exactly what you did to "optimize" them. Dumbass.

I also love this part under your name:

#punxclan on IRC

Now... is that on all IRC servers? Could I log onto say, irc.freenode.net and join #punxclan and find your members there? I think #punxclan on GamesNet would be more suiting. BTW, nice work with the website. It's so popular that noone even posts! I guess everyone is afraid it'll fill up the hosts hard drive. Way to go, dummy, way to go.

I guess you talk like this to try to impress some of the more computer illiterate people you interact with. With just reading through a few of your posts, just about anyone with an intelligence beyond that of a single-celled fungus would know that when it comes to technology, you're still splashing at the shallow end of the pool.

Retard.