SERIOUS! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!

Werbung:

Dirty

I think nightwing is in deep shit... I however bet its due to him stealing from a drug dealer, but shit is shit, no matter how deep.

mYth

Dirty said:
I think nightwing is in deep shit... I however bet its due to him stealing from a drug dealer, but shit is shit, no matter how deep.

Just looked......been in deep shit a couple of times......got out of it on my own.....is he serious about this :?:

Nightwing

yeah. prayers are good too. maybe better than money.

Well..I don'tknow what to do guys. my car is long gone. Man...having a family is so damn hard these days.
I tinhk I need to move to another state where the cost of living isn't so attrocious.

EMA

Nightwing said:
yeah. prayers are good too. maybe better than money.

Well..I don'tknow what to do guys. my car is long gone. Man...having a family is so damn hard these days.
I tinhk I need to move to another state where the cost of living isn't so attrocious.

come to waynesboro...LOL

imported_SuXoR

DiLLa said:
im broke too man im sorry to hear that happened...i will pray for you :/

Oh my goodness...

Dilla - you really sound like a nice guy. I can't believe it. Sensitivity, empathy, and even some faith. I'm reading this after I just read Satan's apology. What's going on here? It's nice to see that we are all humans who hurt and bleed with our cyber peers. Wow... I just need to take it all in...

<3

Werbung: