The Club
deathmatch classic
Dreamfall:the longest journey
The Longest Journey
Midnight club 2
Opposing Force
Ricochet
ROME:TOTAL WAR ALEXANDER
ROME TOTAL WAR GOLD (Comes with barbarian invasion)
Team Fortress Classic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOOK ATTACH FILES FOR PICTURE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-mail pinoyako22@gmail.com for questions
Payment info
e mail if payment sent!
My paypal e mail is pinoyako22@gmail.com

Attachments

• steamaccount.jpg
    steamaccount.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 6
Werbung:

spuznick242

$200 bucks seems like a lot of money to me.

Here too. And chance are its a scam so that would be alot of money just thrown down the drain. Selling accounts never works, the creator of the account 99% goes back changes the password because he owns the email account and changes the password after he/she gets the large amount of money, in this case $200 for themselve, and keep the account, now this might not be the case here, but it is in most account sales.

micko22

Here too. And chance are its a scam so that would be alot of money just thrown down the drain. Selling accounts never works, the creator of the account 99% goes back changes the password because he owns the email account and changes the password after he/she gets the large amount of money, in this case $200 for themselve, and keep the account, now this might not be the case here, but it is in most account sales.

All of you people, I know that I am new here... and i dont have that kind of rep... but I tell all of you.. all of you can trust me, You people can press CHARGES on me if I ever scam you, they can track me with my paypal e mail and my IP in this forum
So if I ever scam you.. I wont because I dont want to be arrested.. I am very trustworthy, in need of money in internet lols... Like the info above, e mail me if you are intrested, I WILL NOT SCAM YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN GET ME ARRESTED FOR THAT!!!!!

~ Micko

*****I WILL NOT SCAM BECAUSE IF I DO, I CAN GET ARRESTED IF YOU PRESS CHARGES ON ME!!*******

Jordan B

He is telling the truth. FBI are now heavily involved in e-fraud operations.

In saying that, I might be selling my steam account soon. So you can trust me, people :)

micko22

A moderator has said it, I cannot spam you or else I will suffer in jail for the rest of my life... so guys you can trust me cuz I aint going to rot in jail for 200bucks only.. no way.. contact me at pinoyako22@gmail.com.. you guys can trust me 100%!

Werbung: