Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Godfather

• Driver

• Total voters
Werbung:

SpiralDale

Godfather is awesome, it is like GTA but with more violent fighting moves, and better vehicle explosions. The graphics are like PS1 though, so you will have to get used to that.

Scarface I found very boring after about half an hour playing it, it just lacked something that I can't quite put my finger on.

Driver is meant to be good, but with very repetitive missions.

So obviously, my vote goes to Godfather

milskad

I only have godfather out of them 3. I think you should get scarface because it got te best score out of all of them and definately dont get driver it got really bad reviews.

milskad

SpiralDale said:
Godfather is awesome, it is like GTA but with more violent fighting moves, and better vehicle explosions. The graphics are like PS1 though, so you will have to get used to that.

Scarface I found very boring after about half an hour playing it, it just lacked something that I can't quite put my finger on.

Driver is meant to be good, but with very repetitive missions.

So obviously, my vote goes to Godfather
Drivers meant to be good!!!!??? you havent read the reviews then have you, or you need glasses.

EngWii

not driver, it's sooo bad, i had godfather on 360 and wasn't impressed, i do however like scarface it's fun for a mission now and then.

Werbung: