S1 Suppressor on G36E

xam85

I'm using this gun as my all around, and heavily rely on it for sniping. It misses its mark often, not sure if its just me or the gun, but I want to find something to improve this. I was wondering if I could add on the S1 Sup to improve accuracy by decreasing recoil without drastically lowering my DKR. What I mean by that is from what I've seen, the G36E kills with 3 shots to the chest. Would the S1 increase the amount of shots it'd take to kill someone if hit in the torso or would it remain the same? Thanx:)

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

And by the way, a 10% damage reduction would mean that you will need to shoot a guy 1 or two more times in the chest.

xam85

Damn, I wanted to make a bastard child out of the G and S1, but I guess they were never meant to be...

xam85

G36E is a really good sniper, or at least I think so. Whats also very nice is that I don't gotta wait forever for the next shot, like with the L96.

WhatHax

G36E is a really good sniper, or at least I think so. Whats also very nice is that I don't gotta wait forever for the next shot, like with the L96.

dude,with the L96,ur supposed to kill them with the 1st hit,or if ur sneaky u can pistol roll and shoot way faster

Werbung: