ROCK BAND ( w00t w00t )

Jordan B

So I'm in New Zealand , and we just got Rock band over here like 3-4 weeks ago.
It was a must buy for me - even though USA has had it for like a year already.
(Roger117 you're australian , so you must know what I'm talking about)
NZ and Aus got Rock band at the same time If I remember rightly.

Anyway , I was wondering , What are your guys Fav songs to play on Rock Band?

Here are my top 5 - Plz do it in this format .

5. Mississipi Queen - Mountain
4. Enter Sandman - Metallica
3. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
2. (DLC) CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
1. Run to the hills - Iron Maiden (woop woop)

So . . . Thats my top 5 . How 'bout yours ? :cool:

Werbung:

Love

Tom Sawyer - Rush
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Grew up with both songs :p
There's plenty others, but those are by far my favorite to play.

Diasporia

Tom Sawyer - Rush
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Grew up with both songs :p
There's plenty others, but those are by far my favorite to play.

Goob job following his designated format!

Futhermore, Rockband is a horrible impersonation of Guitar Heros. You should honestly stop playing this game, and play Guitar Heros. That is if Guitar Heros is out in New Zealand?

Love

Futhermore, Rockband is a horrible impersonation of Guitar Heros. You should honestly stop playing this game, and play Guitar Heros. That is if Guitar Heros is out in New Zealand?

Oh why thank you.
It's made by the same company thus is not being as bad as you may presume.
I believe it's "Guitar Hero" without the S.

Jordan B

Diasporia ? What is it with you always hating on Love ? I'm starting to dislike you for that.

Oh and again , As love said , It's Guitar Hero , Not heros .

The company "Harmonix" made guitar hero 1 , 2 and Rock's the 80's .
Activision Bought Redoctane , and mtv games bought Harmonix .

Thus , technically I'm "following" the original creeators of the beautiful guitar hero series . ( before you run your mouth , Harmonix developed the games , RedOctane just helped make the peripherals) .

Love , I like your choice of music , those are both great songs , like most of the songs on Rock Band .

Oh and diasporia , once again , he technially couldn't follow my format , due to his lack of 5 song choices. And even so , Loves awesome , I wouldn't hold it against him anyway.

Oh and Guitar Hero World Tour Sucks , period . It IS out over here and it is such a horrible copy of rock band I almost cryed. URRGHH.

Love

Diasporia ? What is it with you always hating on Love ? I'm starting to dislike you for that.

Oh and again , As love said , It's Guitar Hero , Not heros .

The company "Harmonix" made guitar hero 1 , 2 and Rock's the 80's .
Activision Bought Redoctane , and mtv games bought Harmonix .

Thus , technically I'm "following" the original creeators of the beautiful guitar hero series . ( before you run your mouth , Harmonix developed the games , RedOctane just helped make the peripherals) .

Love , I like your choice of music , those are both great songs , like most of the songs on Rock Band .

Oh and diasporia , once again , he technially couldn't follow my format , due to his lack of 5 song choices. And even so , Loves awesome , I wouldn't hold it against him anyway.

Oh and Guitar Hero World Tour Sucks , period . It IS out over here and it is such a horrible copy of rock band I almost cryed. URRGHH.

Meh, it's rather annoying, though I'm used to such.
I could care less, it's just a forum online, woopteedoo, good job acting tough bud.
(Obviously directed towards Dias.)
I'm rather sarcastic regarding his remarks, as they tend to humor me.

Thanks, your song choice isn't so bad as well.
Indeed, it isn't much of following as the differences varied.
Meh, GH:WT has too much "alternative" within it.
Rather annoying.

MikeyD5150

quote..Oh and Guitar Hero World Tour Sucks , period . It IS out over here and it is such a horrible copy of rock band I almost cryed. URRGHH.

Jordan B

Meh, it's rather annoying, though I'm used to such.
I could care less, it's just a forum online, woopteedoo, good job acting tough bud.
(Obviously directed towards Dias.)
I'm rather sarcastic regarding his remarks, as they tend to humor me.

Thanks, your song choice isn't so bad as well.
Indeed, it isn't much of following as the differences varied.
Meh, GH:WT has too much "alternative" within it.
Rather annoying.

You mean they Humour you aswell? The temptation to lol is just too great . . . . Must . . . . Resist . . . . . LOL ! ok there it is.

But I agree with the alternative thing - GH : WT's s songs are far too varied for my liking. Its like they got random songs and mushed them all together , again , and quote - "urrrgh" .

I look forward to Rock Band 2 when it comes out over here.
I play drums in real life , and its good practice whilst waiting for my next lesson.
Rock Band 2 has Everlong by the Foo fighters - WOOP . love that song.

Love

You mean they Humour you aswell? The temptation to lol is just too great . . . . Must . . . . Resist . . . . . LOL ! ok there it is.

But I agree with the alternative thing - GH : WT's s songs are far too varied for my liking. Its like they got random songs and mushed them all together , again , and quote - "urrrgh" .

I look forward to Rock Band 2 when it comes out over here.
I play drums in real life , and its good practice whilst waiting for my next lesson.
Rock Band 2 has Everlong by the Foo fighters - WOOP . love that song.

Yeah.
RB2 looks better.

GH:WT is rather boring.
There are good songs, no doubt.
But meh, too alternative.
Though it humored me to see Michael Jackson

Werbung: