Resident Evil 5

Werbung:

badboykane

It is possible for a port to the Wii but a lot of the features will have to be removed because not enough space on the disc and the graphics will have to be taken right down and I think it will just spoil the game.
Looks like only PS3 and 360 owners will get the game

Razor

badboykane said:
It is possible for a port to the Wii but a lot of the features will have to be removed because not enough space on the disc and the graphics will have to be taken right down and I think it will just spoil the game.
Looks like only PS3 and 360 owners will get the game

Couldn't they do a two disc special like a ps1 game i had once i really want resi 5 on wii :(

RoboDuck

Lol. Well, the Wii would be a very good system to have ANY Resident Evil game, but not RE5 because of it's superior graphics. I think RE4 was very excellent on the Wii. A lot better than the GC edition.

Pigma

No, it just simply won't be done. First off, the graphics. As huge and beautiful Resident Evil 5 seems to be, the Wii wouldn't handle it.

Another reason might be that most companies seems Wii is for children/people with not alot of time on their hands. That's the reason Umbrella Chronicles is a "lightgun" game. They were going to make it a normal Resident Evil game but they thought "nah, Wii players want easy to pick up and play games!" so they remade it.

Sucks, eh?

Theherolink_1

This thread is in the wrong section:/ *reported* anyway this is possible because the graphics aren't THAT POWERFULL....and besides I remember when RE4 was anounced "only for NGC" and later some years the game was for the PS2.....soo maybe something like that will happen whit this game I'm not sure...:/

Werbung:

TimpZ

aww, i think that stinks... but I wonder, how much did they spent on making the game? I mean, the price i sky-high. That's why I like nintendo. Or, if you are not so law-obedient as I, then you could probably pirate it. But that wouldn't be the right thing to do. Right Kane :)?