Resident Evil 5 For The Wii?

Most of us know that Resident Evil 5 is not comming on the Wii
And I'm Very Dissapointed about It
There is Already A Petition for re5 for the wii
if you want you can write your name here it's already up to
20.000 names
http://www.petitiononline.com/WiiRes5/petition-sign.html

Umbrella Crionicals looks Cool But it's acualy house of the dead with a resident evil coat
it's huge remake of Resident evil Zero,1 And 3
(I Want To See Brad getting killed by nemesis with that great grapics XD:mega_shok:)

any of you agree with mee or have any comment
just post them here :p

Werbung:

kaitora

a petition won't make it just magically come to wii... they would practically have to try and remake the game for wii, to adjust for controls and hardware specifications

kaitora said:
a petition won't make it just magically come to wii... they would practically have to try and remake the game for wii, to adjust for controls and hardware specifications

Trying Doesn't Hurt Anybody >_>
besides why can't you use the classic controller
it's almost the same as the 360's :S

killman360

One thing is the fact that they are currently working on the umbrella chronicles for the wii, so this(for the wii) is probably the last thing on there mind.

Danny

A petition never works ;) So I'm not signing.. It takes years to develop a game so we will not say please develop it for the Wii..

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
*bursts out laughing*
Just buy it on PS3/360 people.

That was kind of Insensitive.. I know you don't care though.. just I never found it funny

How was I being insensitive? Would you rather have a shoddy cut-down, badly compressed Wii port of RE5, or the real deal on it's intended consoles? Besides, I've heard most of America have 360 owners anyway. ;)

Danny

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
*bursts out laughing*

That was kind of Insensitive.. I know you don't care though.. just I never found it funny

How was I being insensitive? Would you rather have a shoddy cut-down, badly compressed Wii port of RE5, or the real deal on it's intended consoles? Besides, I've heard most of America have 360 owners anyway. ;)
Well Xbox sucks Worldwide.. thats why we have it most in here

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
Squiddy said:
*bursts out laughing*

i am folowing the story line and i don't care about grapics i like resident evil ,2 and those are ugly but i do get the story

Werbung:

Pythorne

They should continue resident evil.........
the game for wii is pretty good and the movie is amazing (looking forward to see that movie)
Im not really a big fan of resident evil, but its pretty cool
in conclusion............

DONT GO RESIDENT EVIL