Red Steel - WiiPros Official Thread

cloudzero45

YoungRick said:
i have never play this game ....so i really don't think i would buy it or get the sequal, if they made one

well it had everything needed to b a great game... but it didn't seem to assembly itself right

Werbung:

kevin 09

I dont own dat game but...my cuzin does and i played it...it seems good but i get bored after to many sword fights other than dat its ok

sharp141

Randomboy said:
I love this game. Its one of the only games i've kept since I got my Wii and i'm the only person I know that has finished the story. It is a really good game and uses the Wii controls very well.
ive done it 4 days after i got it

the 1st day i had to master the controls, the one with the rabbit and dolls was the freakiest level in a game i have ever played!

i started that at 11:30 then i started playing it, got far so i didnt want to turn it off so i didnt loose my place and went to bed at 1:30 or something!

hardest and scariest lol soooo fun!

sharp141

cloudzero45 said:
yeah the conrols are hard to master... specially the sword.... but the levels and gunplay is pretty fun...

after a while of playing you find it easy!
i love the sword fights, id finish them in 30 secs, even the hard ones
they arnt even hard, thers tricks you use to chop their swrods in peices

beano

gamelover15 said:
I kept hearing this game was a big disappointment. Is it worth renting or atleast trying?

My wee bro got it when he got his Wii. Only ever played it in small doses but it seems OK. I found the swordfighting terrible though - maybe I was just expecting too much but what you're doing with the Wiimote doesn't seem ot bare much resemblance to what's happening on screen.

Other than that it's decent - from what I saw of it. But like I said, only played 3 or 4 levels and 2-player.

Werbung:

guy323

Its not bad, a lot of people to kill as you do in real life
sword battles are good not the best but good

hoping for more blood though :lol: