Re-skin Request

Fudgie

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldn't find one for skin requests.

Just was hoping I could find someone to re-skin this ARC Trooper to have all the blue parts (arms, dress, helmet etc.) to have team color instead. I already contacted the original creator and it was fine as long as the new skin wasn't released publicly.

ARCSkin.jpg

Screen shot by the author.

Please post/PM if you can.

Thank you.

Wow... I feel a lil dumb. :eek:uch: I forgot to post the file links, the picture was just meant to be an example of the skin.

Heres the links to where you can get the skin and the model.
Download ARC Skin

Download ARC Model

Werbung:

Fladian

The picture doesn't seem to work for me. The link itself doesn't give me the right page either; and there's nothing wrong in how you posted it (alas the editting by me to check), so I think the picture just doesn't work. =)

Fudgie

Sorry if I was a little vague in the first post. I'd just like to change the blue on him; like the shoulder pads, arms, dress thing, and whatever is that shade, to be team color instead. So that those parts would all show w/e color team the unit was on instead of just the gun area.

Squishy-1

that would be simple on the gimp at least all you would have to do is ink blot select the blue with the magic wand and go to color to alpha and copy the hex code in there, i would do it but i deleted my gimp to make space for final fantasy xi

Werbung:

Fudgie

Well, only reason why I requested it, was I didn't trust myself to doing a good job with it. Also, I didn't have any paint programs before squishy mentioned Gimp. I downloaded that so now I'll just see what I can do.

Edit: Oh jeeze, I'm horrible at this... I'll keep trying though. I can't figure out how to add on to the selection. Its giving me problems even when I follow directions. I'm not exactly what one may call paint savvy... :smirk: