Range?

Werbung:

badboykane

There is no range between sensor bar and wiimote, all communication from the Wiimote to the Wii is through bluetooth, the sensor bar doesn't even sense anything.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
There is no range between sensor bar and wiimote, all communication from the Wiimote to the Wii is through bluetooth, the sensor bar doesn't even sense anything.

Mmm...
Then what's the range from the Wiimote to the Wiis bluetooth component? :S

BeatMario

badboykane said:
prob the usual bluetooth range I would imagin, like 10m - 20m or something.

Most likely more than 10m, since I can still here "STRIKE" when I'm playing bowling in my kitchen, when my Wii and TV are in my bedroom.
My kitchen is quite far from my Wii.

badboykane

Think about the straight line through the ceiling though, the bluetooth don't go through the doors and up the stairs, it works right through the ceiling and isn't prob as far as you think.
The average 2 storey house height is only about 7-10m from bottom of front door to roof.

BeatMario

badboykane said:
Think about the straight line through the ceiling though, the bluetooth don't go through the doors and up the stairs, it works right through the ceiling and isn't prob as far as you think.
The average 2 storey house height is only about 7-10m from bottom of front door to roof.

Actually, my kitchen isn't under my bedroom, it's to the side of it.
About 12m awayyy...

Werbung: