punx vs. HK

Ind3lible

Just wanna say thanks to Sortitout and Intro for ringing for us last night. We beat HK in a friendly scrim. Good bunch of guys. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot.

Team was -
Holiday
Indelible
Tal Shar
Intro
Sortitout

Good job fellas!

Maybe Holiday or Tal has a pic...

Werbung:

Intro

I forgot to get a SS, too - one'a you bastrads BEST have it!

Sorry about the last part - this chick showed up at my house and I was all "sorry but I REALLY gotta finish this game". So then I felt like I was being all rude and she was all calling me out on videogame dedication.

Anyway, had a blast - I pulled off some ridiculous shit in B. That was the first time I'd played in a good four or five days, too. Hopped in punx, played like two rounds and then J said "Intro, you coming?"

In other words, thanks for having me!

8)

JHoliday

sure dont sry

i had popped a sleeping pill b4 the scrim, so sry if i left pretty quick last night but i was about to fallin asleep on my keyboard.

yea thx sort, and the lo3 nub for ringing for us.

and id like to say deli did a nice job callin the shots last night. good team work and ppl actually listened!

Intro

I was laughing my ASS off when Tal was ducked out at B with the bomb planted. Dude started defusing and he pops out from behind a green box with nade in hand, walks right in the dude's grill and tosses a nade at his feet. Guy hopped off the bomb only to have Tal unload gally style in his face and then the BOOM.

Big ups, Tal!

And who're YOU calling nub - nice shank?

:wink:

I wrecked shit CT side.. Deli, too. I really wanna see a SS because I can't remember the CT side scores or the few round on T side. Grr..

Tal? Sort?

Sortitout

bah I'm such a nub that I don't even know how to do a SS :oops:
anyway, it was a fun scrim and glad to help out. deli--that was some good tactics you called out, thanx PuNx for asking me to join in the carnage :twisted:

Werbung: