Psychostats Top 10 Most Hours Online

Puppet

Here it is. The top 10 people who spend more time on the server than anyone else.

1- [PuNx]-||-J Ho|iday 72:39:01
2- .:|LrK|:|Curry in a Hurry|:. 67:53:24
3- =) Pots (= Aurora borealis 65:10:20
4- [PuNx]-||-DiLLa 61:34:50
5- Godfather.CFH 61:26:10
6- Teh Uber Nuber with a Cougar 55:39:02
7- Ema_da_Cowgurl 52:51:42
8- BillyTheKid 52:10:52
9- .:|LrK|:|Lizard King|:. 47:33:58
10- L3| Misranger 47:01:29

Werbung:

Veritas

i work a minimum 60+ hrs a week otherwise i would play more since 2 weekends ago i did play from 9.30 am till 12am with just two 20 minute food breaks. bored but fun sat.

Hotsauce

Ahahaha billy spends 52 hours goddamn, billys girl must be pretty fuckin lonly if u ask me, and J man go to a titi bar or somethin man cuz jesus

Dirty

she isnt lonely dude...

She lives in jersey, not so far from the path train that drops her off about 3 blocks from here. She looked me up on myspace and comes to the city almost every weekend. We really hit it off too, we have fun. Took her to some rock shows and other things. We hang on the rooftop a lot looking at the stars and shit like that. Its fun...

Veritas

Dirty said:
she isnt lonely dude...

She lives in jersey, not so far from the path train that drops her off about 3 blocks from here. She looked me up on myspace and comes to the city almost every weekend. We really hit it off too, we have fun. Took her to some rock shows and other things. We hang on the rooftop a lot looking at the stars and shit like that. Its fun...

that is so romantic and just sooooo 2005.
you didnt sound verry dirty right then dirty, you seem like a real stand up guy and what you said nearly bought a tear to my eyes...

Puppet

Yea, dirty is doin her. No doubt in my mind. Billy, what you gotta say about all this buddy? You think you can take Dirty? Defend your woman and all that shit?

Werbung: