PS3 Price Drop

Werbung:

badboykane

Thats ancient news mate, it dropped a couple of months back and they are already putting it back up soon as Sony are losing too much money from the price drop.

It's going back to normal price but they will be including a few more games with it instead and an extra controller.

Rybo5000

lol, id be scared to have that skull and wiimote flag stalking me...............

anyway, ps3 is too expensive - even WITH a price drop

Squiddy

It's pretty good value in Virgin Megastores IMO - £400 for 60GB PS3 with Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Motorstorm, Resistance: Fall Of Man, and 2 controllers.

And I don't want to hear about UK to USA conversion rates. ¬_¬

badboykane

yeah thats not a bad deal, take off the 3 games and extra controller and that only makes the PS3 about £250 which is cheaper than a 360 Elite and only £70 more than a Wii.
I paid £283 for mine including postage from Ebay a few months back with no games and only 1 controller, brand new though, back then it was a great deal.

Squiddy

badboykane said:
yeah thats not a bad deal, take off the 3 games and extra controller and that only makes the PS3 about £250 which is cheaper than a 360 Elite and only £70 more than a Wii.
I paid £283 for mine including postage from Ebay a few months back with no games and only 1 controller, brand new though, back then it was a great deal.

People need to take the excellent future-proof features of the PS3 into consideration before accusing Sony of overpricing it.

killman360

Squiddy said:
badboykane said:

People need to take the excellent future-proof features of the PS3 into consideration before accusing Sony of overpricing it.

i agree with squiddy

Werbung:

badboykane

I never did think it was overpriced myself, when it first launched £424.99 with no games.

It seemed a lot when you look at it just as a games console, but when you look around at the price of the standalone bluray players fetching £500+ then the PS3 is pretty cheap, you are getting a bluray player cheaper than all the rest plus a PS3 games console at the same time which makes it pretty good value at the moment.