PS3 Controller Lag?

killman360

I have noticed that sometimes while i am playing a PS3 game, or just on the PS3 at all, the controller will sometimes just cut out. For example: I am playing a certain game, and i am moving a character. Out of nowhere, i lose control of the controller, and my character is going every which way. Then i need to press a button or 2 to get it going again. Another time, i was on the PS3 menu, and my controller just randomly shut off. My batteries were at full charge so i know that was not the problem. I first thought it was my signal, but the controller gets a range up to 65ft so that does not make sense. Anyone else ever experience the same problem?

Thanks!

Werbung:

Mario

The only thing i could think of was, was the controller is fully charged but as you said it was have you figured out the problem yet?

killman360

Mario said:
The only thing i could think of was, was the controller is fully charged but as you said it was have you figured out the problem yet?

At current time no, i have not had the problem much lately though.....:blink:

cloudzero45

It happens to everone....it suppose to happen every 6 hours... but I get it almost once an hour... its a temporary 3 sec stand by mode that make sure controller one is on and working in the controller one port ... its the same if you have more than one controller

Werbung:

cloudzero45

link said:
wow how did u know that did it say that in the mannual

no but before this years E3.... the former sony employee dicussed all the problem that still need to be fix for sony... the controller was one of the problems