protection

kevin 09

i think nintendo should make something for the wii to protect i since its so fragile...My wii has been drop a copple of times and now it makes this weird sound wen its loading a game...wat do u think

Werbung:

beerbert

Sousanator said:
The wii system is supposed to stay still in one spot. Its the controller you throw around.

haha lol but very true when i first bought a wii in march the second day i had it it broke but thats the thing we didnt move it enywhere??!?!

Gdog

kevin 09 said:
i think nintendo should make something for the wii to protect i since its so fragile...My wii has been drop a copple of times and now it makes this weird sound wen its loading a game...wat do u think

I think that this is a great idea. But honestly, I don't think that skins would necessarily help protect the Wii. And by the way, it is quite normal for a game loading sound to appear.

kevin 09

but da wii is like o easy to break if someone drop it or something...i think they should make something dat makes it stand and holds it so it cant fall

sharp141

kevin 09 said:
but da wii is like o easy to break if someone drop it or something...i think they should make something dat makes it stand and holds it so it cant fall

thers a wii stand you know
that came with it?

kevin 09

yea i noe but it can still fall if someone bumps into it...but im talking bout if someone bumps into it...dat it will stay on there

Werbung:

Jailbreak

how have you managed to drop your wii? mines always in its stand, and if i am carrying it im v.carefull, so to drop it more than once??????