Please make me a Sig anyone?

I've been asking and asking on people's sig threads...but no one answers me so I made my own post so that somebody could please be courteous enough to...so can someone PLEASE make me a signature? it would be greatly appreciated :)
My preference would be:
-Possessed Grom Hellscream Blademaster as the background
If you cannot find that specific one...then any other orc character would be fine except for a peon or a witch doctor :p thanks

Werbung:

Squishy-1

pwnage.jpg
to get the code click quote and then copy what i wrote

if any1 else wants to make one for me...they are fine to do so :) :p remember my preference....he is very hard to find online currently...so whoever can make one please can i have it ?

Mavus

7 Minutes apart... Anyway I'll stick with you on this one Undead, he isn't new and should've known, but still a PM would've been nice :). Or are you just trying to work up enough spam to beat Flad in the post count :wink: .

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Mavus, I'm not spamming. If you hadn't noticed, someone has to point out these things. I just happened to be the first to do so.
And if you would like to get on a debate about the uses of the PM system, well then by all means I shall do so. You should use it more often as well.
That being said, let's get back on topic, and no more "spam" about this issue. If you wish to continue this Mavus, then PM me.

As for making you a signature, if I had a decent program I would...