Playstation Vita

Werbung:

HollisterFitch

I've heard mixed reviews from a few friends and associates but I think I'll just have to get one for myself to fully experience it. I'll probably get one sometime next month when I get paid a few checks from my job. ;)

Well I watched a lot of youtube gameplay videos and I'm in love. Sadly I'll buy it at a later date, because I'll be buying new pc next month and after that I might buy the Vita. I'm really happy that Street Fighter VS Tekken hasn't been announced yet, otherwise it would've bugged me all them time that the game is out and I can't play it :D

If you're in the U.S. and near a major city, you gotta go to one of the Vita social clubs that are about to open. Anyone heard about them?

Sadly I'm on another continent and I'm like 100% sure that any type of social clubs like this don't and won't exist in the near future where I am :(

Well I'm buying a new PC next month, so I'm not really regretting that I'll be getting my PS Vita at later date, but I'm seriously praying that Street Fighter VS Tekken 3D doesn't get out on the market before I buy the Vita. That will be really frustrating. I'm a huge fan of Street Fighter and Tekken is my Number 1 game, so you can guess my excitement :D

Werbung:
I haven't checked, how long does the battery last? Also it would be nice if they can drop the price a bit, but it's highly doubtful that it will be any time soon....