Playing the Wii U

save27

E3 was today, and Nintendo announced the new system and many exciting things.

"It's the dawn of a new Nintendo generation. After five years of pursuing a "blue ocean strategy," the Big N is shifting to a new console, one that rivals (and potentially exceeds) consoles currently in stores. After months of having IGN's Nintendo team tracking down sources and bringing you a comprehensive picture of Wii's successor, I've finally had the chance to use the new controller and play demos on the system. "

Read more here: http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1173582p1.html

Werbung:

rocktrns

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the Wii,but the new Controller is really cool. This is a big leap in technology.

Soulwatcher

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the Wii,but the new Controller is really cool. This is a big leap in technology.
I have to agree with you here, no longer do you have to stop gaming just to give up the TV. Some one else wants to watch TV no problem, you can continue playing your game on the screen. And too see all of the 3rd party support put a huge smile on my face. I bet Sony and Microsoft are shaking in their boots. I have a feeling that the Wii U is going to be the dominate console of 2012.

save27

I have to agree with you here, no longer do you have to stop gaming just to give up the TV. Some one else wants to watch TV no problem, you can continue playing your game on the screen. And too see all of the 3rd party support put a huge smile on my face. I bet Sony and Microsoft are shaking in their boots. I have a feeling that the Wii U is going to be the dominate console of 2012.

I have a feeling it will be the only next gen console in 2012...

Graiden

This is what I've always enjoyed about Wii. The new features it brings. And it seems they didn't back down from this , they will keep creating and inventing cool stuff. Now I'm waiting for it on the market.

Werbung:

kegster86

What is going to be the price on the new Wii U. Another question I have been wondering about is, is it going to have graphics that are a lot better then the current Wiis graphics. Are the features going to be enough to make me want to go and get a whole new system.