Playing old games in Wii

brokehero510

Is there any other way to play old games in wii other than the wii shop..suppose u have old games and u want to play it in the wii..ur old console also doesnt work?

Werbung:

TimpZ

but if you want to go so far, then i would say: just download an emulator and games for your computer... you don't "NEED" it on your wii.

Lintz

Yeah i don't download the games from shop channel I play them emulated on my xbox^^ But can as good be played on the computer.

EngWii

Nintendo should bring out nes to sd, snes to sd and n64 to sd, where you can plug in your old games in to an sd card converter, so you can plug your old games in the sd slot, lol.

Shripe

I highly doubt that.. That would just lead to rampant emulating and ROM-ing. Imagine how many more would start downloading ROMs for those games to put on their SD card.

AndreasC

I have WiiKey installed and with it is a SNES emulator. On its base disc that I download and burn on a CD, I can put SNES-games, and when I put it in my Wii, I can play those games right from the boot menu.

Liister87

Ryano said:
It'd be much simpler just to download them

Definatly, just get ROMS of them.

Of course, follow the rules, IF you have the original ROM its "OK" to download a ROM version of it for an emulator on your computer.*

Werbung:

Liister87

Gdog said:
honestly, i wudnt waste ur time. if i were u, i wud just stick to ur old console to play ur games

Oh he has the old console? Well in that case, yes just use the old console, damn i wish i'd kept all my old consoles, i am planning on re-buying NES, SNES, MEGADRIVE, SEGA SATURN etc from gamestation over the next few years.

If i feel like playing a SNES game...pop in the SNES. Job done.

Hahah, plus it would be cool to show my kids someday what i used to play when i was younger.