vpd1993

do you think that they should have made online capabilities earlier on the wii so that we could have more games with online play?

Werbung:

supersujay

so u don't care if nintendo ever has online well that is werid don't u want to play against friends on a rainy day when they can't come over?

badboykane

Madden 08 has online play, its EA's first online game for the Wii.
Its not bad, I find the game a little hard at the moment though to play online as I am not familiar with the rules of American Football but I am getting there.

There are 3 online games at the moment:

Madden 08
Pokemon
Mario Strikers

More to come very soon

supersujay

nope u wrong madden is not the first online game it is the pokemon game that came out or mario strikers charged madden 08 was not first online game u wrong

badboykane

supersujay said:
nope u wrong madden is not the first online game it is the pokemon game that came out or mario strikers charged madden 08 was not first online game u wrong

No I am not wrong, read my post carefully, I said Madden 08 is EA's First online Wii game
I did not say it was the first online game, just EA's first online Wii game

EA meaning the first online game for the Wii from Electronic Arts
EA didn't make Mario Strikers or Pokemon so I am right in saying Madden 08 is EA's first online game exactly as I wrote in my above post.

vpd1993

but i really think that they should have gotten wi-fi alot earlier cuz i would love to blow up some guys head in resident evil and he could have been in mexico or something

Ryano

vpd1993 said:
but i really think that they should have gotten wi-fi alot earlier cuz i would love to blow up some guys head in resident evil and he could have been in mexico or something

Resi 4 wouldn't have been online anyway.

Werbung: