online browser?!

satsoc28

i only recently bought a wii and i think its amazing...
however the one thing im a bit angry at is that u have to pay for the ability 2 browse the internet...other consoles offer this 4 free? why is it different on the wii??? and dus anyone else think its a tad unfair?

Werbung:

Ryano

satsoc28 said:
however the one thing im a bit angry at is that u have to pay for the ability 2 browse the internet...other consoles offer this 4 free? why is it different on the wii??? and dus anyone else think its a tad unfair?

You only didnt get it free because it was only free until the 31st of July.....unlucky.

satsoc28

Ryano said:
satsoc28 said:

You only didnt get it free because it was only free until the 31st of July.....unlucky.

i know!!! i am VERY unlucky hahah
but it shud've bin free 4 all anyway!!! o well !!!! ill have 2 get 500 wii points!

Tyrant1x

You said other consoles other this for free so uh can the xbox360 browse the internet? cause i have one and i dont think it can

Squiddy

Tyrant1x said:
You said other consoles other this for free so uh can the xbox360 browse the internet? cause i have one and i dont think it can

I have a feeling it's because Microsoft don't want customers to use 360 more than Internet Explorer v.7 (which is rubbish) for internet access.

indianshadow

I agree why should you pay for a browser that is probably free to download on your PC anyway? IE, Netscape, Mozilla are all free. Is the browser really worth downloading?

hockeyhero

indianshadow said:
I agree why should you pay for a browser that is probably free to download on your PC anyway? IE, Netscape, Mozilla are all free. Is the browser really worth downloading?

well i downloaded my browser when it was free so i dont know the feeling of buying it for 500 wii points but besides that i think in my opinion it's worth getting since sometimes i jut want to check something on the internet quickly in the morning or at night and my computers off so instead i just turn on my wii....

Apakarta

indianshadow said:

thats true, well i got the browser when it was free:p

giroblade

im pissed 2 bcuz i missed out on the browser free cuz my birthday was in august which made me get it 2 late. aw well mayb 1 day itll be free again

Ryano

giroblade said:
im pissed 2 bcuz i missed out on the browser free cuz my birthday was in august which made me get it 2 late. aw well mayb 1 day itll be free again

I really doubt that will happen...

Werbung: