Official Quarantine Mode Suggestions.

rocktrns

Post suggestions for our fellow members in both being a Zombie and Human, so we all can succeed in this new Mode.
20h3szs.jpg

Werbung:

Jordan B

Zombies get less HP , less resistant to melee , and knockback works better.

That's all I want . Zombies are OP at the moment. Humans hardly ever win.

Oh and it should take atleast 2 hits to infect people.

skel1977

Zombies get less HP , less resistant to melee , and knockback works better.

That's all I want . Zombies are OP at the moment. Humans hardly ever win.

Oh and it should take atleast 2 hits to infect people.

I agree with all suggestions here. Zombies should not be able to sprint either.

SpIkE_JoNzE

for the humans: run like hell, cuz even with four guns with you, u still become an undead dude...

for zombies: they should appear in another part of the map, separating the human and zombie team...

Master_7

I have figured out the best way to survive as a human, but it takes a 4 man team working together.

You have to get to the corner room that has the locked doors (the one where you have to walk along the side of the walls to get to it). You then have a 2 man team for each entry point. You only shoot when the zombies try to jump across to you. Do not reload at the same time as your partner, or ur screwed. Hopefully you can survive long enough to get through the door and then lock it behind u.

rocktrns

I have figured out the best way to survive as a human, but it takes a 4 man team working together.

You have to get to the corner room that has the locked doors (the one where you have to walk along the side of the walls to get to it). You then have a 2 man team for each entry point. You only shoot when the zombies try to jump across to you. Do not reload at the same time as your partner, or ur screwed. Hopefully you can survive long enough to get through the door and then lock it behind u.

Good Idea,but most the time people dont work together in combatarms its like every man for themself.

rocktrns

Well I have some suggestions

Always stay by the two doors that open if your a human.
Have a team of humans help you keep the zombies back,but when the doors open don't just stop fighting them keep shooting on the ledge until its safe to run in the doors.

For people inside the doors DON'T OPEN THE DOORS ONCE YOUR IN
Once you get in the doors its everyman for them self. Keep the door closed because a zombie can come out of nowhere.
Yes thats exactly what I'm saying! USE people to let you survive then close the door on them!

Cyder

**Posted on CA MAin**
Combat Arms is undergoing maintenance on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 11:59pm. This maintenance will address Quarantine Mode Balance.

This involves all game servers and will last for approximately 5 hours.

Combat Arms Maintenance Details:
-- Servers: All Game Servers
-- Time: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 11:59pm to Thursday, August 6 at 5am PDT.

We'll bring the servers back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Ashwin

I usually stay in that small room with the light switch for 1-1:30 minutes, then I run around and hide somewhere and rush to the room that you can lock yourself in.

If everyone is near the manual lock room, I rush and hide and rush to the room with the broken glass.

@rocktrns, I'm certain that if there are no zombies near, it's OK to open the door. The person has to get in and lock the door within 2 seconds though.

Werbung:

yocool

i came in 25-3 wit 152 points. xp? 152. i think its 1 xp for every point u got. also i like to use my teammates. stay in a group with them then when the siren is going to get to the locked room doors i run to the position with nobody in it. then no zombies come to hurt me. and i win while some noob gets infected by the window and infects everyone else haha