NX choice

CAicycube123

hey im gettin nx for like the 5th time and what should i pick? Mei Or Hana? and a gun to go along with it would be the pp 19 mod or the psg-1 mod?

Werbung:

Jordan B

Hows abouts instead of cheating to get a PP19, you rank up to CSM 1 and then put a suppressor on it. There, a PP-19 mod without the HDS reflex sight.

I hate seeing trainees running round with itechs on their little M416 CQB's. Totally not cool.

Back in the day, the itech was something you looked forward to, something that you worked hard and for hours and hours to get. Instead, little nublets pay a few dollars and get one.

Total and complete BS. / End Rant /

Btw, Mei > Hana (Gameplay)
Hana > Mei (hotness)

john66

This isn't a who fulfills a nerds fantasy contest. Mei all the way though she can't take as many shots, but can run a hack of a lot faster.

UnholyReaper

Mei. PP19 is WAAAAAAAAY better than the PSG. PP19 is a good choice, high-ish recoil for an SMG but REALLY low spread. Good for sprayers. Only concern I have with it is when it's used with a scope, you gotta treat it like a G36E.

liverleef

Hows abouts instead of cheating to get a PP19, you rank up to CSM 1 and then put a suppressor on it. There, a PP-19 mod without the HDS reflex sight.

I hate seeing trainees running round with itechs on their little M416 CQB's. Totally not cool.

Back in the day, the itech was something you looked forward to, something that you worked hard and for hours and hours to get. Instead, little nublets pay a few dollars and get one.

Total and complete BS. / End Rant /

Btw, Mei > Hana (Gameplay)
Hana > Mei (hotness)

I wouldn't consider using NX cheating. People who use NX are helping Nexon keep combat arms alive. The people at Nexon don't work for free. It's the noob paying for that M416 that allows other people to play for free.

CheapeSkater

I wouldn't consider using NX cheating. People who use NX are helping Nexon keep combat arms alive. The people at Nexon don't work for free. It's the noob paying for that M416 that allows other people to play for free.

But their intention is NOT to keep Combat Arms alive. They just wanna be a no-life with Mei/Hana/Other haxed character so that they can be selfish powning 50/10 scorers...
C'mon, there are starving people in the world-people without food, clothing, etc. etc., and you're gonna buy some NX?

Werbung: