Nintendo Vs. Sega

Nightowl

When I was a kid my neighbor had Sega MD and I had NES. We had several fights about which one is better Sega or Nintendo, Sonic or Mario.

Nowadays Nintendo is selling Segas games at VC. Are all the fights setteld? May I speak to my neighbour again?

Do you have anything similiar experiences about the war between Nintendo and Sega? I think that it is cool to have Segas old classics at VC, because some of them are really good! :)

Werbung:

Jailbreak

I wasn't really into games back then, i was to young but I used to have gamecube v PS2 v xbox arguements. I havnt downloaded and sega VC games but i will soon as they look good.

Jailbreak

lol, though atm we just have wii v 360 arguments, we can't find anyone to support the PS3 lol. I want to download some megadrive games now cause one of my firends who has a megadrive says he would trade in his ps2 to get a new mega drive if his mega drive broke.

badboykane

Well MD vs NES there is no contest, the MD was far better, 16bit vs 8bit.
Once the SNES was released then that was better than the MD and much more fun.

The MD had the CD and 32X which could have out done the SNES but it din't, the SNES was far superior.
Nintendo was also going to release a 32bit CD add-on to rival the Sega cd & 32X but they had a fall out with Sony who was developing it for them so stopped developing it, so Sony left and developed the Playstation 1 all on their own.

Nightowl

I also remember something about that Sony was going to make a new hardware for SNES. I have always wondered that if the cd-rom drive would have been made, would there be any Playstations.

MegaDrive had better tech but still I think that most of the MD games are crap. :p

Matt

I was always a Sega person. Sonic did it for me more tha Mario did. He's faster for a start. ;)

But, I still played SNES at friends house, but loved my Sega more. :)

Rybo5000

Nintendo introduced my young mind to gaming and kept me on the gaming track, they are like my idols. Mario, Zelda and Samus could never be beaten by a blue hedgehog with a stupid voice!

Werbung:

EngWii

Rybo5000 said:
Nintendo introduced my young mind to gaming and kept me on the gaming track, they are like my idols. Mario, Zelda and Samus could never be beaten by a blue hedgehog with a stupid voice!

Mario would get his butt kicked by Sonic, he'd jump on Sonic, and get spiked, and the Samus would come along, and be like, whaaam, and Sonic would be all burned, then Alex Kidd would smash up Samus' suit, but then Link wuld come in and slice up Alex, then Tails would come in and go "sonic, i'll save you", but he'd be attacked by Luigi, but then Master Chief would appear from the future, and he'd kill everyone, because he's 3D.
lol, what a load of rubbish :D
I was always a Sega man.