Nintendo Stars To Wii Points?

Werbung:

Jailbreak

hey thanks DUchiha23, it says on there they'er gunna start releasing "wiiware" in early 2008, which is sumin i really want off the VC. Hopefully there'll be something as good as geometry wars lol.

Razor

GoldenAssassin said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, mate. Please elaborate? Or at least give me a link.

The stars you get on Nintendos website for buying certin games will. You will soon be able to exchange them for wii points :D

Giga-Bowser

Razor said:
GoldenAssassin said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, mate. Please elaborate? Or at least give me a link.

The stars you get on Nintendos website for buying certin games will. You will soon be able to exchange them for wii points :D

soon? they said febuary, we still dont have that feature, japan do. :(

SpiralDale

No dates have been confirmed, all they said was 'soon' and that was back in December.

However, a few months ago, Wii points appeared in the catalogue, you could buy 2000 wii points for something like 789 stars.

But then Nintendo sent out an email, saying it shouldn't have showed up, they were testing the new system of stars to wii points, and 789 was just a randomly generated number.

So at least they are preparing for it.

Werbung:

Noel

Nintendo are really taking their time with the stars to points thing.
They probably haven't released it over here because we are all still buying the wii points so they don't want to ruin it.