Nintendo Star Points

pdaboy

I tried to register my star point for wii sports but it says the code is wrong. I have checked it a few times and i am definitely typing it in right. Anybody else had any issues? My wii console stars went straight on.

Werbung:

Squiddy

[size=xx-large]OH FOR GODS SAKES, SUPERSUJAY!!! LEARN TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!![/size] :(:(

Dude, Star Points are EXCLUSIVE to European members of www.nintendo.co.uk , where logging on to the site gets your 5 Stars each. You can extra Stars for registering Consoles and Games. You can use these Stars to spend on Nintendo stuff on the Stars Catalogue.

The only problem is that most of the stuff that is rubbish. I mean, they sell you crappy wallpapers, screensavers and ringtones etc. It's rare for a game to get onto the Catalogue (and they're crappy games most of the time) - and when they do arrive, they get sold out within 10 minutes.

Nintendo UK has promised European Wii owners that they'll be able to spend their Stars on Wii Points. It will happen, but it's been a year since this has been announced.

I think the feature has been delayed because Nintendo deletes all your Stars after 1 year of signing up if you've registered before 08/12/06, so Nintendo wants most members to save up all over again.

I'm one of the lucky ones who registered afte 08/10/06, and I have under 2000 Stars, however, no one knows how many Star Points to Wii Points are worth.

I've covered everything here supersujay, as you've wasted 10 minutes of my time because of your constant whinging. If you ask something that I've already mentioned I'll go mad.

supersujay

ok thnx for tell me wht stars points i no how to spell i use aim chatt now ones uses normal words when they talk on the comptuer i don't no how u work in the UK but that is how it works in the US
wht=what

Squiddy

supersujay said:
ok thnx for tell me wht stars points i no how to spell i use aim chatt now ones uses normal words when they talk on the comptuer i don't no how u work in the UK but that is how it works in the US
wht=what

WTF?? I don't understand what you're saying - seriously.
I don't care why you can't be bothered to make an effort while posting - laziness is laziness, and make an effort so at least I can understand what the heck you're saying.

And by the way, I decided to translate what you said since I could hardly understan what you're saying.

Ok, thanks for telling me what Star Points are. I know how to spell. I use AIM chat, no one uses normal words on the computer. I don't know how it works in the UK but this is how it works in the US. wht = What.

;)

Liister87

Squiddy said:
supersujay said:
wht=what

WTF?? I don't understand what you're saying - seriously.
I don't care why you can't be bothered to make an effort while posting - laziness is laziness, and make an effort so at least I can understand what the heck you're saying.

And by the way, I decided to translate what you said since I could hardly understan what you're saying.

Ok, thanks for telling me what Star Points are. I know how to spell. I use AIM chat, no one uses normal words on the computer. I don't know how it works in the UK but this is how it works in the US. wht = What.

;)
Hahah!

If he surely uses AIM he'd be able to type quite quickly, and so it wouldn't make a difference if you typed with TXT SPK or NORMAL WORDS, as its just as quick to write thnx as it is thanks, for me anyway.

Werbung: