nintendo club key code isnt working

Werbung:

kaitora

with your wii you should have gotten two paper voucher things with a code on the back and a site to visit to redeem the code. this is redeemed for stars, and then these stars can be redeemed for items on a nintendo club site...

kaitora

ok mr sabretooth penguin... what relevance is that to the post? seems like spam to me... and has anybody heard back from nintendo yet? they seem to have ignored my email

EngWii

kaitora said:
ok mr sabretooth penguin... what relevance is that to the post? seems like spam to me... and has anybody heard back from nintendo yet? they seem to have ignored my email

Maybe they don't have this in America, so they were looking for more info about it.
Anyway, i'm tired of waiting, i want to trade my stars for points.

kaitora

well then, i think we should give nintendo a push to get it working... the VIP and wii shop have already got the link in place... maybe they should allow stars as part payment...

alltheeights

EngWii said:
kaitora said:

Maybe they don't have this in America, so they were looking for more info about it.
Anyway, i'm tired of waiting, i want to trade my stars for points.

This is correct, Stars are only available on the nintendo europe site.

kaitora

so here's a question then... if stars aren't available, why make a spammy post without explanation???
oh and the vip site also tracks what you have bought on the wii

pure_mind_games

I tryed putting Wii sports in first and it didn't work (tryed a few times) then i put the Wii console in (worked first time) then tryed Wii Sports again, surprise surprise it didn't work. What the hell is going on?

Liister87

Mine worked fine, im suprised i didnt get this problem, i normally do get all the problems that can happen with a console/related to a console.

I signed up my wii, then wii sports, then zelda: TP!

If it was just the one person i would say "maybe your wiisports has been preowned?" but alot of people are having the problem, and ill take my chances that all of you dont have a preowned wii sports hahaha!

Thats a tough one!

Shripe

Hehe.. They're probably being mean about it, as it's a special offer and such.. Too bad we don't get it at all here in the US.

Werbung: