Nexon are really "stupid"

ralfik123

Just like the title says...Nexon are really dumb and don't know how to deal with their hacking problems. So what you ban the VIP hacks but you won't ban the people who use TGS Pub. The majority of the hackers use TGS Pub so wouldn't it be smarter to ip ban those users?? I mean there aren't alot of people who have VIP hacks, and if they do get caught they get their account banned, not ip banned. They can create an another account and hack more.

Also another thing i don't like is that you have to buy Elite Moderator from the Black Market. Allow the "Elite Moderator" to be free and be used by all the masters so they can kick hackers. Then those poor losers won't be able to play and will quit hacking. You think that all the room masters will use the kick for bad reasons. So put notices when they try to kick others stating that if their kick is untrue and enforced badly you can be banned. But of course you will never do that because you want your precious money.

Since you get a pretty large sum of money from your black market, sue the creator of TGS Pub. Or pick maybe over 100 or so special "moderators" to play the matches and be on a look out for hackers..and i just don't mean the hackers who use VIP. I mean those and the ones using TGS Pub. Because not baning the TGS pub hackers is pretty much pointless.

Do something smart once in a while Nexon or people will get pissed off and stop playing Combat Arms all together. And trust me, a lot of people already did.

Werbung:

Roger117

Problem is, allowing Elite Moderator to be free will spark a large amount of misuse. To have less misuse, Nexon must implement a Vote system be any player is kicked or retricted from entering that room again. For example; abc123 was playing very well and didn't hack, the room master was annoyed, he pressed kick, and then the vote will come up F4 for yes, F5 for no. After the vote, the results and displayed, 12 players said no, 4 said yes. Abc123 stays.

Roger117

Only the moderator has to YES and the player is kicked automaticly.

Then that would mean anyone could be kicked. So if a person plays well and wasn't hacking, he is kicked for no reason, which is not fair. What you are suggesting is exactly what Elite Moderator is.

ralfik123

Okay i see your point but if a player is wrongly kicked he could complain on the forums with the name of the moderator that kicked him and get the moderators kicking privilages suspended for a few days. He will learn his lesson. Warrock has that and stuff like that didn't happen often

Roger117

I think the kicking power should only be allowed to players with the rank of SSG 1+. Players will have to work to that rank before gaining that privilege.

NSXTypeR

It would be nice to have a few people as regular mods that actually play the game. I used to play an online racing game and only a few chosen players could have the rank of mod. Nexon just needs to have some people that work for them get on regularly so they can kick the right players. Either that or find out what sites host the hacks and have them close down. Since they are messing with copy righted stuff.

mothball

I say this and I might be wrong if they are on the cheat list it should be up to the person who is the head of the room. If he/she dont want them there get out.

Problem is, allowing Elite Moderator to be free will spark a large amount of misuse. To have less misuse, Nexon must implement a Vote system be any player is kicked or retricted from entering that room again. For example; abc123 was playing very well and didn't hack, the room master was annoyed, he pressed kick, and then the vote will come up F4 for yes, F5 for no. After the vote, the results and displayed, 12 players said no, 4 said yes. Abc123 stays.

you mean like warrock you cant vote to kick plp out . and tyhe kick option could be on and off

jager8113

I have been kicked out of so many games i dont even play in mod rooms anymore...honestly i believe the top 500 or so ranked players should have the mod privelage..i know that looks bad cause im in that group, but higher rank equals more patches and banhammers that you have passed and your more likley to have a better idea of hacks and skill due to the experience...i know there are always exceptions to the rule, but i really dont see nexon taking the time to go individually assign roles to certain players...and as much as ive ragged on nexon before, the game is good enough for you to get mad over and post on these forums, and continue to play...they are close to any other free fps there is, except americas army, which has funding out the @&*....its been getting better..dont let the hacks get to ya..remember...skill always wins in the end....

mothball

First off jaja needs pills for what he has. Skill dosent mean anything if theres more than 1 hacking. I use to play in starlance a long time ago if there was someone there you didnt want you just kick them. And punkbuster only works a little bit better than what they got. If you see a known hacker and you mod a room you should be able to kick them no questions ask. Even though I am a high rank I still need practice. If I can get a pic I will but if not I just leave now. Maybe I will see you in the game.

=OF=BigDaddy

I agree that if "Kick" was available to everyone it would get abused. Why? Because there are alot of asshats with power trips and bad attitudes playing this game. In fact just last night I was in a Elite room and I watched the Elite Modertor kick 10 or 20 people for hacking. They didnt hack, he just sucked and if you pwned him? He booted you for hacking. I guess he didnt like Law Rockets either, but had all permited on. I fired a law rocket to clear the top of the stairs on Rattlesnake and he kicked me for reason, Other. Then my clanmate still in game chewed him out for it and was promptly booted for it.

The game needs to be allowed to used on private servers. Then it can be mderated by clan admins. We have several clan run games and they are quite popular servers. If an admin or ref isn't on players know they can always find one on Team Speak or by typing in the chatbox on our website. That admin will come into the game and take care of the problem.

If Nexon won't allow this then I agree that a rank of Staff Sgt for the ability to kick is best. I really don't see this happening ever. They are only concerned with money and not with what anyone wants. CA will eventually be replaced by a newer better game and we all will move on.

Werbung:

docboy22

I believe only room masters should be able to kick. Then the yes/no option pops up and the other players vote majority rules. Only problem is if you do hack like speed hack 1 person on the other team could save you considering your team would want a hacker to help them.