new head set

-=Skully=-

Ok this is my problem right a few months ago i had a pair of headsets and for somereason they stoped working in the proses of trying to mkae them work we blew the card so we got a new one.... Right know i have are 5.1 saround sound set up and when i plug my headset into the other 3 slots it dont work. Axe said that we cant use both with are new card is there a way to have both of them work but switch from the 5.1 and the head set with out unplugging any cords and that happy shit????(not sure what ther card is:( sorry)\ if you need to know that could you tell me how to find out or i can wait till axe is home tonight)

Werbung:

rocklee

Normally, if you have a sound card, there are certain connections that need to be made from the card to the motherboard. The normal motherboard will disable its onboard sound if there is a sound card connected. So to answer your question, no you can't use both. You can choose to use ONE or the OTHER, but not both.

What kind of problem are you having with your headset? No sound coming thru or what? I found that making sure your headset isn't on mute helps =P

-Rock

Werbung:

-=Skully=-

No its not muted checked that i even tryed to mute it to see if the conection was messed up. I allso checked the mute botton my on keyboad and its off.. There is nothing wrong with the headset cusa i pluged it on the other pc and it worked fine but on this pc the sound works i get sound great but the mic is not working:(...

I called my friend matt and he is big on the pc shit and he said that the mic pug on the board might not be working. cus we had this problem last time. so thisweekend he is coming over and he is going to see what he can do..