New Dota-beta

khoen

hello my name is khoen andi come from sweden:Di have a almost perfekt map with good landscape and good spawning.with other words a good dota.but am not so good at import models and icos and spells so i need someone to help me with that.this is a Beta.ver for the next uppcoming dota ver 6.40.this map should be tested by beta testers first but after i have added models and and the spells me and Marcus/Icefrog are going to fix loading screen and the normal stuff. so what i need is somone to help me import models and spells for the new beta ver of uppcoming dota.ver 6.40 plz answe quik the version i sopposed to be finished the 5 februari so hurry to contackt me if you want to be a part of the faoumos dota team

Werbung:

Squishy-1

theres a few really good ones though like danites version of the dota with random spells, or wartorn dota but personally my favorite is 3.7c on classic, the latest "allstars" i dislike because the other team shouldnt be able to use your heros and it has extreme lag

PiRho

As with Squishy, I'm a big fan of the classic Defense of the Ancients maps (the original series by Eul and company) especially version 3.7 and DH. If you make any sort of AoS/DotA map, it would be great to have heroes without amazingly powerful attacks (such as those in allstars that can crit 1200 in a single hit...that's just too much).

khoen

well pirho thats exacly what i mean i need testers and people that can give coments on thea map and help me import files.could you or anoyone else help me with this i be very gladfull():tdown::1337:

Squishy-1

actually in www.thewarcenter.com you can get a stock map with basic triggers and full terrain but no custom units and is not protected for thoose who want to attempt a version of dota, and if its good enough you can send it to them and they will get it in circulation

Mavus

Yes AoS is very unliked at the moment, let us all hope the DotA phase passes, I would like them to make a good AoS... something that you can't predict who will win by simply seeing which heroes they got.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i have plenty of good plans for aos's and spells and all that just never have the right incentive to finish, and also i would like to have custom models or skins but keep the map small enough not to lag and keep the dl short but i think im asking too much which is probably why i never finish aos maps

whoops necro post lol sorry about that i slipped lol