New Channels?

Ryano

winapa said:
I heard that there was a DS demo channel coming out. Apparently it works like the demo "kiosk" type things in game etc. Can't remember where I read it though, but I remember thinking that it was a reliable source.

It's true, and I think it'll be pretty cool

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Ryano said:
winapa said:
I heard that there was a DS demo channel coming out. Apparently it works like the demo "kiosk" type things in game etc. Can't remember where I read it though, but I remember thinking that it was a reliable source.

i would love this because there are no ds download things near to me so this on the wii will be so cool but can the wii give off wifi signals?

Phillysoul11

[/quote]
i would love this because there are no ds download things near to me so this on the wii will be so cool but can the wii give off wifi signals?
[/quote]

yeah it can....i wish i had a ds :(

gunners-4-life

lu1g1 said:
[/quote]

yeah it can....i wish i had a ds :(
[/quote]

you can get one really cheap on ebay and some people from japan are selling it for £60 brand new with 30 games (not for re-sale)

sharp141

i dont use rss, but if nintendo had usefull stuff for it, i will probably use it.
the PSP has it and i dont use it, i think its a waste of time

Danny

sharp141 said:
i dont use rss, but if nintendo had usefull stuff for it, i will probably use it.
the PSP has it and i dont use it, i think its a waste of time

I don't use RSS either :O don't see the point of using it..

Werbung: