my wii some times freazes

Werbung:

hockeyhero

my wii has never frozen and like Ryano said you have to more specific..like when does it freeze and where does it usually freeze and what happens to the screen? does turn black or just freezes on the original screen.

Mario

I havn't had that problem, all i can think of is make sure all the cables in the back of the Wii are in properly and see what happens.

Andy

Check the cables.
Make sure there's plenty of room for it to "breathe". :p
Try to have WiiConnect24 closed for some days. Many Wii's have actually melt inside because of the heat. Many Graphic Cards and stuff.

If this doesn't help. Someone else will probably have the right answer. If not, you can allways return it and have it repaired/exchanged. :)

Gdog

i'm friends with hockeyperson, and his wii will freeze, like when you're playing a game, it'll freeze while loading, while playing. Also, when you click on a channel, it takes a very long time to load, giving the apperance that its frozen for a while.

guyofgod

Nintendo says that the cooling system in the wii is not good enough to cool down for more than 3 hours of gaming a day. You can buy a better cooling system that connects to the usb slots in the back.

Would someone please give me a positive feedback by clicking my name and then clicking "vote" , if you give me + itives, i'll give them to you :p

hockeyhero

guyofgod said:
Would someone please give me a positive feedback by clicking my name and then clicking "vote" , if you give me + itives, i'll give them to you :p

Stop asking people to give you positive feedbacks if you did nothing

Werbung:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
guyofgod said:

Stop asking people to give you positive feedbacks if you did nothing

please both of you, lets stay on topic. i dont think that this problem is cooling. i think you've got a serious problem. contact nintendo asap. i'll come over tomorrow to check it out, ok?