My skins

Squishy-1

ok so im going to start making more skins and im starting with this c&p blade master i would hve taken screen shots but the program i was viewing with looked stupid and it had the blade spin texture covering it
HeroChaosBladeMaster.jpg

Werbung:

Werewulf

i dont think cnping will help you learn skinning.

and screenshot without viewing the defualt models stance (which is its spin thing)

Squishy-1

when i tried using a different animation the whole mdx dissappeared, and that wasnt just cnp i did flag and pants and a bunch of lil stuff but really i was trying to get something i will use not something im learning with

Undead_Lives

Pretty nice squishy, but like Wulf sorta said, you gotta do freehand if you want to get good a skinning.
And PLEASE don't make a Villager in a black suit. It's been done WAY too many times.

Squishy-1

Brushed no cnp no filters
first without

sorry about dp

ok so heres another one u cant see much difference from the original, its an undead version of a bandit mage, changed features are rips in his cloth the horses all around color, ribs are showing on the horse skin all turned pale blood runs from the mages face staff changed from wood to metal
WC3ScrnShot_120306_223015_01.gif
WC3ScrnShot_120306_221758_01.gif
WC3ScrnShot_120306_223101_02.gif
BanditMage.gif

Werewulf

well your skinning them model for in game not the portrait eh?

try changing the overall colour rather than overall darkening it and adding afew gashes.

Werbung: