My Photography Site

Liister87

Well im a student photographer at University, and have made myself a photography website.

Check it out, tell me what you think of my shots, its not totally done yet, but its getting there.

www.listerphotos.co.uk

Werbung:

Rybo5000

I'd love to do photography - not as a profession but as a hobby - got any suggestions for good cameras that arent too expensive?

Liister87

Thanks everyone, i plan to get a job in photography, hopefully sports and events (SPL, EPL football matches maybe?)

A decent camera for cheap is the SAMSUNG 7 megapixel, its £79 or £99 at argos now.

I've got the next step up of the exact same camera, samsung L85 and its 8 megapixel, that cost £250 (well at the time last year) but still, 1 megapixel lower..and it really doesn't matter unless your blowing images up to massive poster sizes!

A decent buy is the Nikon D50 its a manual SLR camera, (not a point and shoot) its digital, but its semi-pro so its £300-400.

I've got a Nikon D200, £850, pro, pretty sweet, get some great quality images, but i got a pricey one as im doing it at university and hopefully a job.

Werbung:

Liister87

Rybo5000 said:
Okay thanks, I browsed your website and some of those locations you found! Superb!

Cheers, one of those was the french alpes! Love it there! Ive been 5 times now!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5607422/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500006538.Photography%3EC%24cip%3D1500006547.Digital%2Bcameras%3EFC%24Brands%3DSamsung.Samsung.htm

Here is that ^^ camera, not bad, i've got the next step up, and like i said, 1 megapixel less is nothing unless your in the business.

Thats probably the best camera i know of for that price, compared to other 7megapixel cameras which are £100+