My New Wii

barbz911

My old wii has just about had it. It was busted up in the back where all the wires were so it was very very laggy. (Im not 100% sure if thats the reason). I've just purchased my new wii and it feels like I've never played before. This is for all the people that have laggy wii's lol. If it is laggy buy a new one because your old one might have been busted.

Werbung:

barbz911

Squiddy said:
Laggy? As in constantly freezing?
Never mind, my Wii is perfectly ventilated. :cool:

yes constantly freezing it got so annoying. Good thing I got a new one. Because if It lagged in Mario Strikers Charged I would lose every match :dance2:

supersujay

mine was laggy to when i bought my wii the second week it came out. mine would play for 2 hours get really hot and then freeze, so i called the wii ppl and they sent me a new wii for no charge so i got a new wii for free but they made sent back my broken wii

supersujay

gdog i thought your wii gets hot? does it still get really hot or just warm if ti gets really hot y might want to move it b/c i think in the place it is now the fan might be blocked

Shripe

Don't know how your Wii could have gotten broken so easily.. but I had to send the first one I got (from an eBayer in the first couple weeks after it was released... yeah, I paid too much ^_^;;) back to Nintendo because I was getting those disc read errors.. Got a nice shiny new one for free, though ;)

Werbung: