My Little Game

MeTaL GuArD

the pool >> expensive house
(i got a bit of a opposite to Xeridanous, as i have an overweight of 14 kg, which is nothing i am proud of)

Werbung:

Fladian

Father who?

Father Rydzyk > Mother <insert name if necessary, as I can't since I don't know the name of that 'Father', something>

I'm still an underweight, (quite bad too) but I never really have any specific weight problem with water.

-=GhosT=-

father rydzyk ^^ tadeusz :] ask n00by or norinrad or metal guard, im quite sure they know whos that

anyway

mother <inster..... bla bla bla> -> church

MeTaL GuArD

Boring >> School

hehe father rydzyk... Will be a bit hard to explain but ill try:
He is some kind of a... cleric? priest? that directs a radio channel about christian and stuff, (you know, transmissions from the ceremonies and other)and he is a really important person. Also known to sometimes act a bit like a Godfather(in my opinion) from Mafia. :p And indeed he has an expensive house, once he had even a limo...

Fladian

Funny how I think about it... I don't find school or church boring. Well... church perhaps a bit, but I haven't visited a church since... kindergarden, as I recall.

Hmm... sorry, I still haven't heard about that guy before.

School > classmates

Fladian

Then why was it mentioned as there was a possibility that the major amount wouldn't know of him?

friends > girlfriend/boyfriend

-=GhosT=-

cuz his funny in poland :D err, many jokes about him, but no one realle likes him, except "elders" those VERY elders

girlfriend/boyfriend >> love

Werbung: