My First Skin

How would you rate this Skin?

• 5 - This Skin is totally awsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It's a pretty nice skin!

• 3 - Hmm, not really good, but not really bad either.

• 2 - It could've been way better.

• 1 - It sucks, it couldn't be worse.

• Total voters

Battle[StFh]

Hey Guys,

I've just finished my first skin: An Armored Kid.
I will use it in my RPG: The World of Orbis, but before I use it, I would like your opinion about it: What should I do better, how can I imprive it, what are my good/bad points, all I want to know .

Here are 2 pictures of the Skin:
KidArmoredPreview.jpg

KidArmoredwithlegsandshoes.jpg

I made it with GIMP.
I used FalcoKnight's Tutorial for the Metal, the Tutorial can be found here
And Archian's Chainmail Skinning Tutorial, which can be found here

I uploaded it here, for you to download :)

Now... Comments please

Werbung:

Arkidas

It's great except for he's way, way too solid for a kid ( or is the armor is crafted like that? ) and I think the whole upper body should be covered in chain mail. After this has been done, you might want to skin some gloves on him or a cap and then I'd feel the skin as completed work. I will not vote for the skin yet. :)

Battle[StFh]

So, you want me to do this:

- Make the whole upper body Chainmail (I'll make a demo version of that)
- Make it less Solid (no idea how to do that :p)
- Make a Cap for him (I tried that but it turned out very bad :p if you want to see it you can PM me :p)
- Make Gloves for him (I'll do that :) )

Arkidas

Ok, skip the cap. Making the whole upper body chain mail is basically the same thing as making the kid less solid. By solid I mean massive, strong, his muscles are too tight.

Squishy-1

i personally dont like the kids model and i cant notice a difference on the in game but i do notice the portrait iono what to vote i would say like 3

1ll1d4n

On the poll, I thought they meant the site skin, like, for the site, this site looks damn nice. I didn't know they meant this one. With all due respect, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, I think it's crap. The kid doesn't look right at all with chainmail, and the chainmail looks rushed anyway.

Werbung:

Viper

pretty nice better then i could ever do and nice metal effect
my only suggestion is even though hes a kid make him look more like a teenager and not some preschooler its that face man