jesta

[align=center]
xbox_360_live.png
[/align]
[align=center][size=large]vs[/size][/align]
[align=center]
wiimote_comparison.jpg
[/align]

Peter Molyneux: "All I can say is that Microsoft is an incredibly smart company and I never fail to be impressed by just how clever they are. Don't forget this is the company which pioneered LIVE which I believe will ultimately be far more impactful on video games in the long term than something like the Wii controller."

giantpetermolyneuxface.jpg

Peter Molyneux. When Microsoft bought his Lionhead Studios, it officially made Molyneux a Microsoft employee.

Link

Well, what do you think? Which is going to be more 'impactful', Live or the Wiimote?

Werbung:

kennyluciano

I Cant believe him, I USed to love his work but coming up with a statment like this is rubbish, The PC has had Internet for ages and i dont see how just because a console does is going to innovate people. The Wii-Mote is A New idea, a new concept therfore more likely to have a longer lasting effect on the industry

Werbung:

Quinn

kennyluciano said:
I Cant believe him, I USed to love his work but coming up with a statment like this is rubbish, The PC has had Internet for ages and i dont see how just because a console does is going to innovate people. The Wii-Mote is A New idea, a new concept therfore more likely to have a longer lasting effect on the industry

It's not new, they sortof used this technology with Duck Hunt's gun. But i'll admit the Wiimote will prolly be more impactful