most wanted accessory?

Werbung:

Kirby

I want the Wii Board the most. The new game that works with (WiiFit) has a lot of potential for that and future games (DDR Wii?).

Of all of the hardware coming out soon, the board looks like the one with the best opportunity. After this, it'll be interesting to see what other hardware will come out for the Wii.

skyclaw

dam it comes with a wheel?? thats sweet, although... the games i've played use the tilt instead of a turning motion... it bugs me because to me the wheel is useless in that aspect lol also, why is everybody waiting for the zapper... you KNOW its going to be an over priced piece of plastic that you could make from a coat hanger, besides, wouldn't holding the wii mote like that stop you from hitting the buttons on top? i don't know about you guys but the motion controls are usually complicated enough... buttons DO make things easier

Danny

skyclaw said:
dam it comes with a wheel?? thats sweet, although... the games i've played use the tilt instead of a turning motion... it bugs me because to me the wheel is useless in that aspect lol also, why is everybody waiting for the zapper... you KNOW its going to be an over priced piece of plastic that you could make from a coat hanger, besides, wouldn't holding the wii mote like that stop you from hitting the buttons on top? i don't know about you guys but the motion controls are usually complicated enough... buttons DO make things easier
Wheel is cool but you can't make a Zapper from a coat hanger.. I'm sure it makes it harder to press the top buttons though

skyclaw

i accept your challenge lol seriously, i'm gonna try and make out out of a coat hanger, i have my doubts it will be strong enough, but a coat hanger can be bent pretty easily to fit whatever you want

Ryano

skyclaw said:
i accept your challenge lol seriously, i'm gonna try and make out out of a coat hanger, i have my doubts it will be strong enough, but a coat hanger can be bent pretty easily to fit whatever you want

*gives a wierd look to skyclaw*

What some people tryand do...

skyclaw

I'm one of those people that likes to build random stuff... but actually don't hold your breath because i already completely forgot i was gonna do that until just a few mins ago when i saw your post lol

Werbung: