Modern Warfare 3?

Dy.namik

How many of you are looking forward to buying the latest installment to the Call of Duty experience, Modern Warfare 3?

I know I am, the gameplay looks awesome!

Werbung:

oninightmare

To me all the MW games look all the same, all they do is change the weapons and add new maps. I'm looking forward more to BF3. I may buy MW3 though, just so I can see the difference, I may just end up giving it to my little cousins to play though, like I do will all the rest of the MW games.

Colour

Nope BF3 is going to be better

To me all the MW games look all the same, all they do is change the weapons and add new maps. I'm looking forward more to BF3. I may buy MW3 though, just so I can see the difference, I may just end up giving it to my little cousins to play though, like I do will all the rest of the MW games.

True but that is because the MW games are the better COD games

Super Six 4

Eh...Call of Duty 2 for PC and MW1 were the best.

Anyways BF3's looking nice...MW3 is a maybe-I'll probably end up getting it but I'd like to listen to some reviews before.

Soulwatcher

I am looking forward to it, but I am getting tired of the same old game. Cod hasn't reinvented its self sense COD MW. I will probably pick this game up and play it a few weeks and be done with it.

Gamer

I'll probably buy it when MW4 gets out, much cheaper :)
Yeah, I know I'm a bit cheap, but hey, I get to enjoy a great game, for less money, why not?
Also, I'll have plenty of time to play Black Ops and MW2, I loved MW2, better than Black Ops in my opinion.
At any rate, I heard BF3 is going to be awesome, will definitely get it as soon as it comes out!

Werbung: