Miami

Dirty

I loaded that map and it emptied the server...

I downloaded it and crashed my CZ saying something about wad file... I erased and a re-downloaded and the same thing happened. :cry: :cry:

Werbung:

ArmyOfOne

The stock miami "map" is for deleted scenes and has some issues with regular CZ. There's some diff versions out there, but the map sucks anyway, lol.

rocklee

About the WAD file, the wad file is a collection of textures for the map. So if you dont have the wad file it cant render the map. You just need to add the wad file into the cz folder of your account. You just have to find the wad file in question, just google it or get it off of some cs site. That should fix the problem.

The missing wad file usually happens when you upgrade from 1.6 to cz, where it doesn't install all the wad files. Some wad files are actually custom, and needed for custom maps... but yea... adding the wad file should fix the problem.

Also, the server probably emptied because other ppl didn't have the wad file either...

DigitalSword

In my case, I did the download which took about 3 minutes, but resulted in the same error crash, when i started to siff through for the .wad hoping to place it correctly to fix the error, i coudlnt find anything in reference to miami AT ALL! I dont know if u guys found anything but i think this is just a bad copy defender got, because he loaded miami with the Deagle map and the deagle map works just dandy.

|DS|

rocklee

Can we add the not so common maps into the download section? That way regulars who don't have the map don't have to wait 3-7 minutes getting a map in game that will take SECONDs to download via internet?

(i.e. Miami)

Also where did the Shotgun map go? that was fun!

Werbung:

Defender

Miami is a bust and I am gonna remove it. Not sure what the problem is but I don't care. I have other maps we can try out.