mario kart for wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

badboykane

Looks quite good, I looked at most of the videos on there too.
Online play is gonna be great, I loved the DS one and I will love the Wii one too.

supersujay

i think it will be one of the top 5 games for the that is going to come out some others are mario strikers charged which i just played for like 10 hours for the past 2 days and ssbb will be the best game coming out, but mario kart will be cool with the wii wheel thing to driver

Gdog

i am sooo excited for maro kart.. itll b soo cool. i just hope itll b better than other wii racing games

Nightowl

I hope they are going to make a version without "Wii Wheel". Only thing why they put it in the same package, is that they get more money.

Nightowl

Right, "free".
I wish that I am wrong but I think that Nintendo is going to set a high price for Mario Kart because of that Wii Whiil.

supersujay

wht maybe 60 dollars at max i don't think they will go that high come on wht Wii itself is 200 dollars and wii remote is 40 dollars and nuchuck is 20 dollars and say wii sports is 10 dollars that is wht 270 dollars when the wii costs only 250 so they will not over price it, since it is one of there best games coming out

Nightowl

Ok, let's put it this way..

Nintendo has a game and they know that it is going to be great hit. They don't want to price it low because people will buy it anyway.

Still they need to add a carrot with a game to convince consumers to buy the game. At this case the carrot is a piece of plastic, propably worth 1 $ + manufacturing expences. With Wii Whiil I would say that Nintedo makes themselves like 20 - 30 $ extra cash per sold game.

Maybe I don't have permission to whine about that because I am one of those persons who will buy the game anyway.

Mario Kart for wii will be a great game and it is also great that they have added online gaming aswell. Can't wait for it.

supersujay

if u live in Uk it might be like that b/c stuff there is more expansive then here in the US, but wht ever we will see wht the price will be and will just a good game so EVERY ONE GET IT

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.