Mario Galaxy Or Brawl?

Liister87

Its a question im wondering right this second, BRAWL OR GALAXY its a tough one, being a student and not having a ton of money i have to decide on one to buy now, and then save up for a bit (via job) for another, its not that i earn so little that i cant afford £30 for a game, its that i pay £100 a month for bus travel and photography equipment costs more on top of that haha!

I think im siding with GALAXY, but im not sure, whatever impusle i have a the time!

Werbung:

Ryano

Liister87 said:
Its a question im wondering right this second, BRAWL OR GALAXY its a tough one, being a student and not having a ton of money i have to decide on one to buy now, and then save up for a bit (via job) for another, its not that i earn so little that i cant afford £30 for a game, its that i pay £100 a month for bus travel and photography equipment costs more on top of that haha!

I think im siding with GALAXY, but im not sure, whatever impusle i have a the time!
Well good luck choosing between them...:mega_shok:

Ryano

Luigi said:
Next time, you should make this into a poll instead of a posting prompt. Thanks.

xD. Are my eyes decieving me or is the double posting Luigi trying to teach members about spam. :acute:

Werbung:

giroblade

without a doubt brawl would b better in my opinion it is one of my most favourite multiplayer games. im waiting 2 c what they do with the controls in the game. my favourite character is samus with suit so it would b cool if they used the same controls as in corruption but seriously doubt that will happen