Manhunt 2 is coming to europe uncut!!!

Werbung:

Ryano

kennyluciano said:
Ill just get it on PC, and it wont be released in america because nintendo prohibit AO Games to be released on there consoles

I don't think you can get it for the PC either because it's not Nintendos fault its banned its the British rating of games...

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
it's worth a look... i wonder how gory it actually is... i know there is an iron maiden in it...

Well I don't think it matters how gory it was because it's an 18+ game anyway....

well i am 18... i'm just wondering, as it has to be something special for a ban... i was watching the punisher the other day and that has someone ripping a guys piercings off his face, and someone having their face scalded with boiling something... it made me uneasy...

kaitora

Apakarta said:
manhunt is very good.....and as i said i think we'll get it, it doesnt matter if its the new version or the uncut..........

if it comes to wii it will be very different to what rockstar intended... if you ask me, the UK is becoming too politically correct for anyone to express themselves these days

Quinn

EngWii said:
I might get this..........if it EVER comes out.
I don't see what's wrong with extreme violence, i'm not going to go out and smash someones head in with a hammer jusr because of a game......or am i ?

I know. And it was fine with Mortal Kombat. :mad:

zxcvb2588

EngWii said:
I don't see what's wrong with extreme violence, i'm not going to go out and smash someones head in with a hammer jusr because of a game......or am i ?

see the thing about that is, you won't but would someone else?

kaitora

Quinn said:
EngWii said:

I know. And it was fine with Mortal Kombat. :mad:

good choice of reference... i don't see people going out pulling peoples heads off with spines still intact

jesta

CVG have written :
" Reports are suggesting that it's a beta version of the currently banned Manhunt 2 (on PS2) that has found its way onto the worldwide web.

Details are still coming in but it appears that a team of anonymous hackers has got access to the game and uploaded the software to the web, making it available for download on various sites.

Obviously this is very illegal and not something you should do. We'd also imagine Rockstar is trying to shut it down as you read this. It may have already done so.

We contacted Rockstar who was aware of the situation but offered no comment."

Link

Heres the intro link

And heres 2 more vids here and here while they are still up ;)

Unfortunately none come with sound :(

Werbung: