Make GB games avalible!

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

do you think Nintendo should make Game Boy and GBC games avalible to download on the Wii Shop Channel.... i do and i think in about 1 year they should do GBA and GAMECUBE games...

as ice the frosty cat sed...it got way other control scheme...nintendo made
vc games so people who sold their old game consoles could still enjoy their old games...+ gamesboys arent old enough to get putted on it yet

If they did release GB Titles, the first game I'd buy is Game and Watch Gallery. I have SO many memories of it as a child and I would love to make the purchase! :eek:

Since they're adding useless systems like Commodore 64, there's a possibility they may add GameBoy. Let's hope so. ;)

eodeth!

i would like to see all of the good gb/c games like pokemon, super mario land, wario land, game & watch, etc.

those are the series not just the first ones

and for the pokemon/linkable games have an online thing with fc and ta-da and have n64 to gb possible: pokemon stadium, mario tennis/golf

that would pwn

just no ds/gba/gc
and fcs dont really have to be there just a way to trade with frieds or other people

edit: omg this was at the top of the list but i just looked and the last post was 2 months ago ... oops

kevmaster

I think that there is a Game Boy Color Emulator that can be used with the twilight hack. I believe that it is on the Wiibrew.org site.

WiiFii123

1. Maybe an accessory that hooks up into the SD slot (like the Game Boy player for GCN) will come out.

2. GCN games play on the Wii, it cant be downloaded because it would be too much memory on the Wii just as Ice The Frosty Cat said.

Jdeadevil

If Gameboy games were downloadable on the Nintendo Wii they would need some modding around with, because I think playing a Gameboy game on a television would be really pixelated and/or boring to look at. Pokemon Stadium on the Nintendo 64 just managed to get away with it by adding a nice thick border round the outside of it as you play Pokemon whatever.

As for Gamecube, well this one's probably been said a hundred times. You can already buy disks that play on the Nintendo Wii as backwords compatible, but the closest good idea I can think of to downloading Gamecube games is a card with hell loads memory to store the data on, just to fit into the SD card slot/Gamecube memory card slot. And then after you insert it into the system, they would appear next to the lastly used box in the main menu screen. But this isn't Dragon's Den so I won't carry on.

Wolfboy

Johnhg7 Nintendo are not still making GC games. Why on earth would Nintendo continue making GC games when the Wii and DS are doing so well?

Werbung: