Magazines with codes for BFH

Gaara

I want to know who started buyng the magazines that gives codes for bfh only when they started giving codes...and who already was reading it before !
I think most of the people here only started buyng the magazines because of the codes like me !
but i read it too lol

Werbung:

IMajorMalteI

Well,the german mags which are involved in the promo lost quality in last years..I used to read 'em 5years ago,when the web wasnt overkilled of gamer info :D Now I just gonna buy the for the codes,and looking at the magazines' content I know why :p
You can get all the info these mags have in the web for free,and sometimes even more detailed.
So count me as guy who's just greedy for the BFH codes :D

Gaara

I thinked they didnt sell this magazines in portugal but then i searched a lot of places that sell magazines and TADAAAAAAAAA ! There it was a shop that sell Pc gamer and Pc zone ! :p

KingRick

Salveros said:
Jack Padousdous said:
If they would do this in the Netherlands I would buy a mag too. So im also too gready!

yup
too bad its only UK and germany
Yea if they would some of these codes in the PU (power unlimited) magazine...

Many people would buy it :D (including me)

Hari Seldon

They should do e-magazines aswell, this would really decrease printing costs and would get hundreds more sales as well from jack, jazz and basil, oh, and pretty much everyone in this thread.

I buy PCgamer from subcription, so i get it slightly cheaper, and delivered to my door. I am going to wait until the december issue before canceling cause they are doing a page buff with loads more pages so the mag might become better value for money

Phaced

I bought the whole RR set from codes from the PC Gamer magazine, i used to have no problem in buying these magazines in the past, but now theyre £6 for a 115pages or so, alot of pages being advertising. I can get alot of the information online already, for example watching the Bioshock 2 vids, or reading a whole magazine article describing what happens.

However the mags are good for finding out about good mods people have made, the other random things happening in the background of the gaming world, like why games were cancelled etc. Doing that on the net takes alot more time unless you know specifically what you want, flicking through a magazine is faster and to the point.

Hari Seldon

i too got the full RR from PCgamer.
Your right about the finding stuff, but if your not really a hardcore gamer a magazine is really good for finding games you may never have heard of.

PCgamer are upgrading their page count in december, so whether this will mean more adverts/more cost i dont no.

Another great thing about the magazines, is the 'free' disc that you get, this has loads of demos, patches, pictures, videos and advise. All this stuff is really easy to access and would take bloody ages to get all the demos you want from off the web.

Gaara

firstly i was only buyng the magazines because of the codes but then i started reading them...and i started being interested for them to read...now i think even when they finish giving codes i will keep buyng it...but i dont know... :p

IMajorMalteI

I am kinda annoyed..Today RR helmet/gloves were supposed to be released, but a friend who already bought an issue,told me they say"the promo will be interrupted this month"...Damn german mags...Dunno if I go and buy one and risk to receive nuthin but paper...

Werbung: