looking for team

kompletist

Sup all, great reads on these forums btw, glad I finally got around to registering.

Anyways, I was going to post an ad on the Nexon forums today but they seem to be down quite a bit so I figured I would try here.

CA Name: kompletist

K/D Ratio: It hovers around 1.50, think it's 1.52 at the moment.

Experience: Just started playing last week, think my rank is CPL. I downloaded the BETA back when fileplanet offered it but unfortunately I never got around to playing it. See below for past gaming experience.

Voice Comm: I've used Ventrilo for years, it was always preferred in the games I've played. I guess I could download TS if I had to though.

Other: I haven't really played an FPS since late 2006, I played Counter-Strike throughout college like a fiend. In 2005 I moved over to Counter-Strike: Source with my buddies. I was the in-game leader for a team called saGa, we played in CAL-Main in Season 4 and CAL-Intermediate after that for a season or two. Even before Counter-Strike I played the Rainbow Six games on a dialup connection. So figure all in all I've been playing online shooters for upwards of 10 years, lol, wow I'm getting old!

Which leads me to my next point. Being 29 I really have no desire to play with kids, no offense, it's just not my thing. I would like to play on a serious team, just would prefer to do it with likeminded people.

If anyone thinks I would be a good fit, feel free to hit me up in-game.

Peace.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

im going to make a clan today called Blu Mafia,ive been in the clan spartan gangstas since the beta. I am only a sargent right now due to the november 2nd banhammer that banned tons on innocent people. I was a MSG4 before I was banned we have a teamspeak server and our site will be up soon